Anxiety Treatment Center in Marietta
Occasional feelings of panic and anxiety undoubtedly are a natural part of everyday life, but people who have a diagnosed anxiety disorder feel it a whole lot more persistently. Anxiety conditions are believed to affect as much as 40 million adults annually. Unfortunately, probably not even 40% of those cases are obtaining treatment for their anxiety. Anxiety might not be able to be “cured” with treatment in many instances, however, the symptoms can be managed with low dose Ketamine Infusions for Anxiety Treatment in Marietta, GA.
Types Of Anxiety That May Require Treatment
Anxiety tends to vary between each individual case, but there are a few basic types of anxiety disorders most cases can be identified as:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Characterized by consistent worry, anxiety, and tension, even if there is nothing to bring it on.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Characterized by recurrent intrusive thoughts (known as obsessions) and repetitive behaviors (known as compulsions). These compulsions, sometimes called rituals, are performed in an attempt to prevent these obsessive thoughts or make them subside. The compulsions typically only offer temporary relief, however, and can further contribute to anxiety.
- Panic Disorder Characterized by repeated episodes of intense fear that bring on physical symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, dizziness, or abdominal distress.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Brought on after experiencing or witnessing a life-threatening or traumatic event.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia) Characterized by intense anxiety and self-consciousness in everyday social situations. It may be limited to only public speaking, but some people may experience symptoms whenever they are around other people.
- Agoraphobia Characterized by avoidance of places or situations that trigger feelings of anxiety or panic.
What Are The Symptoms Of Anxiety?
Anyone suffering from an anxiety disorder may find themselves having difficulty functioning in their everyday life, and may fall behind at work or at school. Anxiety disorders can also affect your relationships with your loved ones or your physical health as well.
Although symptoms can vary from case to case and disorder to disorder, some of the most common symptoms include:
- Feelings of nervousness
- Feelings of restlessness
- Increased heart rate
- A sense of impending doom
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble concentrating
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Avoiding things that trigger your anxiety
People with high stress or childhood trauma may be more likely to develop an anxiety disorder, as well as people with a family history of anxiety or other mental health disorders. Anxiety disorders can bring a higher risk of developing depression or heart disease, and some may turn to substance abuse to try to alleviate the symptoms of their disorder.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Generalized anxiety disorder can develop in anyone, from children to adults, and is different in everyone. If your anxiety and worry are interfering with your daily activities and personal relationships, it may be time to seek treatment. Learning to manage the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder can be a life-long challenge for some people. However, it can be improved with psychotherapy or medications, as well as general lifestyle changes.
Symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Consistent anxiety and worry about things that are out of proportion to the reality of the events
- Perceiving normal situations as threatening
- Difficulty with managing uncertainty
- Fear of making a bad decision
- Being unable to relax
- Being unable to concentrate
Causes of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
There may not be a single cause when it comes to developing an anxiety disorder, but research indicates it may be caused by a variety of biological and environmental factors, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Different brain chemistry in different people
- Genetics or family history
- Childhood and development
- Temperament and personality
Ketamine Therapy For Anxiety in Woodstock
IV ketamine therapy can very well be an efficient treatment for people who struggle with anxiety due to the fact that it works safely without any long-term unwanted side effects. Many patients report feeling relief from anxiety symptoms soon after their first Ketamine Treatment.
In case you or perhaps a loved one is suffering from anxiety or any other mood disorder, take into consideration the advantages and benefits of Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Receive the relief you deserve and get in touch with us today to begin your road to relief at Invictus Clinic, the premiere Anxiety Treatment Center in Marietta, GA.
IV Infusion Therapy
Request Your Free Consultation Today!
Give Us A Call
Help Is Available
Best New Anxiety Treatment in Marrietta
Have you struggled with depression you whole life? Have you given up on other treatment methods and medications that failed you? Than Ketamine Treatment for major depression may be something to consider.